Group Learning Subscriptions & Academies
In a Nutshell
Our ground-breaking learning subscriptions each consist of a collection of related e-learning programmes on distinct topics of significant importance to the security and well-being of services, as well as the performance of individuals, such as understanding our system, leadership or personal effectiveness, designed to allow whole teams to develop knowledge, skills and insight to a depth that is beyond anything else around but at a cost level you wouldn’t think possible. In fact, our Learning Subscriptions are so cost-effective you’ll keep checking the price to make sure it’s right!
However, that’s not all. Besides a level of learning depth that is truly enabling, you can also interact with colleagues to learn as a group, discuss what the learning means and consider how best to apply or implement it.
One small fee, huge depth of learning and an enhanced learning experience for a whole service of people.
From £750 + VAT per Service-level Learning Subscription
This gives up to 100 persons in a single service access to the full depth of learning programmes for 12 months.
The Academy version is just £1,750 + VAT for the first Subscription (Module) and then £750 for each additional Module added, and comes with advanced collaboration tools to support better internal service working and transformation.
For half the cost of a typical in-house training day, you can develop immense depth of insight across a whole service of people in a subject area that is fundamentally important and valuable to their future. Just see why it’s so powerful:
- Multiple, related e-learning programmes on demand
- Develop understanding in depth over time
- Break topics down into themes and zones – to add depth in key areas
- Constantly updated and expanding content – new programmes added as available
- Latest news with tutor comment – to enhance learning pertinence
- Access any face-to-face (classroom) courses at the special subscribers rate of just £125 + VAT per course day per person (huge discount)
- Interact with fellow group/ service colleagues, through the platform forums and communication tools
- Access to a tutor for difficult to resolve questions and issues
- Earn CPD points the most cost-effective way
- Show your true commitment to a topic e.g. Leadership
- Tools, sources & data to help you apply new skills & insight
- Enormous volume of learning for all group members (up to 100)
- CPD points available on all e-learning components, for everyone
- Learning is constantly updated & evolved, meaning we keep you up-to-date and always adding to your depth of understanding
- Learning & Interaction site allows you to discuss key aspects with your colleagues and fellow group members – allowing you to better decide what it means to you!
- News feed + tutor comments – allows you to better apply new understanding and see how it plays out in real life
- Access to any and all open courses at a special rate of just £125 + VAT per day, for every single member
The key difference between an Individual Subscription and a Group Subscription is that in the group version, the Learning & Interaction Platform is unique to your group and you end up with a cost per individual for all that learning that is comparable to buying a single magazine!
The key difference between a Group Subscription and a Group Academy is the platform. The Academy Platform is designed to support not only how you learn but also how you put the learning into action, with advanced collaboration tools. It contains everything the Subscription platform includes but also the following:
- Collaboration section – with project management, document discussion & rationalisation and the ability to generate help requests
- Document store – allowing you to centralise important documents
- Act – a ground-breaking alert system to manage service risks and threats (very similar to Toyota’s Stop-the-Line process, but improved!)
If a Subscription allows you to discuss and interact around what you are learning then an Academy supports you doing what you have decided you need to do! You will wonder how you managed without it!
Subscriptions use the innovative CLICpoint v2 Platform from Academyst, which is designed to massively simplify and enhance the learning experience.
Subscriptions & Academies Available
Insights – Understanding the Emerging Healthcare Environment
It’s difficult to keep up-to-date with our emerging system and yet this is absolutely critical to personal and service security, to ensure your strategy is aligned with system expectations and to be fully aware of risks, threats and opportunities you and your service may face. Always up-to-date and with intelligent interpretation and invaluable in ensuring that everyone knows what is happening around them, takes intelligent decisions and actions and understands the background to often unpalatable and seemingly incomprehensibly system changes.
Achieve – Personal Effectiveness & Success
Designed to address not only the traditional time management and personal effectiveness arenas but also as a line of defence against the adverse effects of operating in a constant more-for-less environment, which can take a huge toll on work-life balance, produce erratic work performance, erode quality and safety, as well as adversely impacting personal sense of wellbeing.
The Presentation Excellence Subscription is an in-depth learning environment designed specifically for those who recognise the importance of presentation effectiveness as a component of a successful medical career and an important communication tool in non-clinical scenarios such as business case presentation. If you are committed to developing your presenting confidence and skills to enhance impact, clarity and productivity then this Subscription can really support you and your team to the next level.
Leadership & Transformation
Improved leadership is probably our greatest need but to really have true leadership impact requires a development process over time and in considerable depth, well outside the time and money capability of most individuals and services. Equally, the transformation component of leadership is vital to the survival and success of services today and an absence of true capability in this arena is one of the greatest risks to service security. The Leadership & Transformation Subscription changes that, allowing a whole group to develop enormous depth in a transformational, distributed leadership approach.