Available Open Courses
Insights - Understanding the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
Our ground-breaking, renowned Insights programme is designed to take individuals from an inadvertent state of naive vulnerability to one of informed insight, allowing you to take better decisions, seize opportunity and mitigate the myriad of risk in the emerging system. Going well beyond just information and facts, it provides a deep level of interpretation and insight as to how our new system is likely to play out in reality and it is always completely up-to-date.
Going forward, we have made the decision to concentrate on our ever growing In House/Bespoke course delivery, rather than open courses. With ever greater financial pressures on Trusts, this allows us to deliver a lower per person cost, with no travel for delegates as an added bonus.
We are able to come into your trust and deliver highly cost-effective, first class training service to groups of typically between 8 – 20 delegates (larger numbers can be accommodated on request). For 8 or more delegates, the in-house rate saves both Trust and individuals money, not to mention the time-saving from not having to travel.
Most of our courses can be tailored to suit specific groups e.g. consultants, SAS doctors, allied healthcare professionals etc, or structured for mixed groups. We are also finding that 2 or 3 local trusts may join forces to put on a training course, allowing more attendees and thus lowering the cost per person still further.
The actual Insights programme delivered does evolve because it is kept bang up-to-date with the latest data and evolving policy changes, as well as system behaviours and reactions. However, as a framework, this is what we'll cover:
- The Underlying Reality
- The Bigger Picture Drivers and Data
- Policy - What's Changed & What Hasn't
- Implications of Emerging Policy
- Sustainability & Transformation Plans (STPs) - very important!
- New System & Organisational Models e.g. ACOs, MCPs, PACs etc
- Integration & Devolution
- Competition, Mergers & Contracts
- Financial Changes & Their Implications
- Upper System & Government Behaviours
- Emerging Conditions & Principles
- Appropriate Responses & Intelligent Adaptations
The programme goal is to leave you with a deep understanding of what is happening, how it will affect you and your services and some guidance on what you should do - intelligently and objectively derived actions, not emotional reactions.
- ~ - 30th, Jun 2030
- Standard Price: £0.00
This takes you to the Medmeetings course page for this course, from which you can see the latest availability & best available pricing, as well as book onto the course.
More Information & Compelling Reasons
Healthcare is tough today and the training you receive must adequately address that reality. No idealism or wishy-washy, overly academic regurgitation, just focused, bang up-to-date, hard-hitting, highly practical courses designed to address the things you need to be very good at today. Equally, your study leave time and budget are both scarce and precious. We won’t waste your time, we work hard to provide the very best training at professionally sustainable fees (lower than many) and we NEVER compromise on learning quality. Other practical reasons include:
- 100% Money-back Guarantee
- Just 12 Participants Per Course (Academyst Select)
- Extremely experienced faculty with seniority & genuine gravitas
- Many courses are augmented by significant additional e-learning for depth
- Academyst Select Courses
Academyst Select is a truly comprehensive approach to supporting you from both the learning perspective and in how you use or implement that learning. By operating with reduced participants and days i.e. only working with comparatively few individuals, we are able to provide an unmatched and truly enabling level of support.
Academyst Select courses have as standard:
- Open dialogue with the team and more targeted advice on your specific issues
- Access to ongoing implementation advice
- Full-sized PDFs of all slides used
- Implementation Guide to help you apply principles and learning
- Implementation Materials – actual documents, slides & models that you can use